Healthy and Fluffy Fruit Pancakes Recipe
This recipe for Healthy and Fluffy Fruit Pancakes is a nutritious and tasty breakfast option. It features dehydrated mixed fruits and can be customized with your preferred sweetener. The pancakes are easy to make, with a fluffy texture that makes them a satisfying and enjoyable meal. Perfect for a weekend brunch or a quick and healthy start to your day.
- Mixing Bowl
- Non-stick pan or griddle
- Spatula or flipper for flipping the pancakes
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Spoon for scooping the batter onto the pan.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp sweetener of your choice (such as stevia)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup Dimples dehydrated mixed fruits
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oat flour, baking powder, salt, and sweetener.1 cup oat flour, 1 tsp baking powder, ½ tsp salt, 3 tbsp sweetener of your choice (such as stevia)
- Add the oil, egg, milk, and vanilla extract to the bowl and whisk until a smooth batter forms.1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 egg, 1 cup milk, 2 tbsp oil
- Fold in the Dimples dehydrated mixed fruits.½ cup Dimples dehydrated mixed fruits
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the pan.
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve the pancakes hot with your favorite toppings, such as fresh fruit, syrup, or nut butter. Enjoy!
- You can substitute oat flour with all-purpose flour or a gluten-free flour blend if needed.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of sweetener used to your personal preference.
- If the batter is too thick, you can add a little more milk to thin it out to your desired consistency.
- You can use fresh fruit instead of the @dimples_healthy_curve dehydrated mixed fruits, but keep in mind that it may affect the final texture of the pancakes.
- The cooking time for each pancake may vary based on the heat of your pan, so keep an eye on them and adjust accordingly.
- Store leftover pancakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.