Rosacea is a chronic condition. Cumulative sun damage, environmental extreme conditions and aging will take its toll and the skin will not be able to compensate for the damage.
Sunscreen use will not only help prevent the condition, but it will also help prevent flare-ups in those who struggle with it. So people with sensitive skin tend to gravitate toward 100% mineral sunscreens like the one in Kernel BB Crème nude.
This all natural concentrated serum:
- Reduces redness and the appearance of blood vessels on your cheeks
- Delivers a hefty dose of antioxidants, including vitamins C, E and A, along with botanicals to soothe rosacea-prone skin.
- Reduces inflammation and increases microcirculation.
- Safflower oil (Carthamus tinctorius – Inde ), Tamanu oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum – Inde), Hemp oil*(Cannabis sativa),
- Chamomille oil (Chamaemelum nobile ), Geranium oil (Pelargonium graveolens), Vitamin E.
How to use it :
- May be used every morning/evening or as needed, after cleansing and toning.
- Apply 2-3 drops on damp skin all over the face avoiding the eye area.