Like all owls, Ugla does her best work in the dark. As the sun sets, light the wick and watch her slowly transform from a little cutie to the brooding predator at her core. Each candle is slightly different and will burn in it?s own unique way. We recommend placing your candle on a plate with a minimum diameter of 10 inches (25 cm) to contain the wax as it melts.
- Materials-Paraffin wax, cotton wick and aluminium.
- Melting Wax – Pyropet Candles are designed to melt in ways that are different from traditional candles.
- Hot Skeleton- Do not touch the skeleton during burning. It becomes hot and may cause injury if touched directly.
- The flame may become high during burning. The wick of the candle should be kept trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- Ugla?is certified to meet US and EU candle safety standard.
- ?Each candle should have a burning time of approximately 36 hours.
- ?Ugla candle are: 4 x 4 x 4.3 inches (10.2 x 10.2 x 11 cm).