Hoppa means ?jump? in Icelandic and is also a common name for a pet rabbit. Hoppa will make you jump when she reveals her true character! Each candle is slightly different and will burn in it?s own unique way. We recommend placing your candle on a plate with a minimum diameter of 10 inches (25 cm) to contain the wax as it melts.
- Materials-Paraffin wax, cotton wick and aluminium.
- Melting Wax – Pyropet Candles are designed to melt in ways that are different from traditional candles.
- Hot Skeleton- Do not touch the skeleton during burning. It becomes hot and may cause injury if touched directly.
- The flame may become high during burning. The wick of the candle should be kept trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- Hoppa is certified to meet US and EU candle safety standard
- ?Each candle should have a burning time of approximately 16 hours
- Hoppa candle are: 6.7 x 2.7 x 3.9 Inches (17 x 7 x 10 cm).