• Our dehydrated pumpkin are easily rehydrated for use in recipes, can be used like fresh, without the washing, peeling, chopping and cleanup.
• Add to soups, stews, sauces, omelet and other dishes calling for cooked vegetables
• Try cooking and seasoning them with garlic powder, paprika, or curry to bring out their unique flavor.
• Add to meat, pasta, rice and stir-fry recipes
• High in vitamin A and C.
• Non-GMO, gluten free, vegan, dairy free. Dehydrated to maintain high nutritional value and reduce nutrient loss. High in vitamins, minerals and fiber no added sugar, no preservatives, zero fat and no cholesterol.
• Low risk of bacteria and contamination
• Store in a cool, dry area; after opening store in tightly closed container or plastic bag in the refrigerator or freezer.
• Increase Nutrient and fiber intake
• Prevent and control diabetes
• Boost Immune system
• Improves colon and digestive health
• Promote weight loss
• Improve heart health
• Prevent anemia and hypertension
Store in a dry place