Bio Gardens Black Olive Tapenade
Artificial colors free
- Trans fat free
- Non GMO
- Olives have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Decreases risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Lowers the odds of having any type of cancer.
- Helps boosting your iron intake.
Olives, mustard, peanut, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice
- Rich source of heart-healthy monounsaturated oleic acid and polyunsaturated fats.
- Rich in vitamin K, E and other antioxidants.
Tasteful ways to eat Olives Tapenade:
- Mix it with hummus and place on pita bread topped with some arugula.
- Spread on crackers, pita chips, crackers or bread.
- Mix it with some sauce with pasta, pizza, polenta…