Bio Gardens Tomato Tapenade
Artificial colors free
- Trans fat free
- Non GMO
- Reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
- Helps in preventing pancreatic and colorectal cancer.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
Sundried tomatoes, nuts, extra virgin olive oil, black pepper, basil oil
- Rich in Lycopene.
- Rich in vitamin A, C, K, Potassium, Molybdenum.
- Good source of fiber.
- A source of glutamate.
Tasteful ways to eat Tomato Tapenade:
- Enjoy it as an appetizer over bread, crackers or put it as a spread and mix it with Labneh.
- Add as a topping to chicken, meat, white fish, salmon fillet and bake in the oven.
- Mix it with some sauce with pasta, pizza…