Bio Gardens Cashew Butter
- Preservatives free
- Artificial colors free
- Trans fat free
- Non GMO
- Beneficial for blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol control.
- Beneficial for bone health, the immune system and in metabolism.
- Cashews and cashew butter are naturally filling so they can have you reaching for additional snacks less which is its power to help with weight control. Because of its nutrient-dense nature, cashew butter is a fantastic alternative for healthy lunches.
- It is one of the best sources of monounsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids and magnesium.
- It is rich in iron, copper and phosphorus and also gives us vitamin K, Zinc, Thiamine, Manganese, Selenium and Phytonutrients.
- High in fiber, minerals and oleic acid.
Delicious ways to eat Cashew Butter:
- Use it to make cookies.
- It works wonderfully in gooey brownies and cakes giving it a sweet, nutty edge.
- It works well in creamy pasta sauces.
- It works well in Asian-inspired dipping sauces for dumplings.