Bio Gardens Cashew Butter
Artificial colors free
- Trans fat free
- Non GMO
- Beneficial for blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol control.
- Beneficial for bone health, the immune system and in metabolism.
Cashews and cashew butter are naturally filling so they can have you reaching for additional snacks less which is its power to help with weight control. Because of its nutrient-dense nature, cashew butter is a fantastic alternative for healthy lunches.
It is one of the best sources of monounsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids and magnesium.
It is rich in iron, copper and phosphorus and also gives us vitamin K, Zinc, Thiamine, Manganese, Selenium and Phytonutrients.
- High in fiber, minerals and oleic acid.
Delicious ways to eat Cashew Butter:
- Use it to make cookies.
- It works wonderfully in gooey brownies and cakes giving it a sweet, nutty edge.
- It works well in creamy pasta sauces.
- It works well in Asian-inspired dipping sauces for dumplings.