Bio Gardens Almond Butter
Artificial colors free
- Trans fat free
- Non GMO
- Helps lower LDL(“bad”) cholesterol and raises HDL (“good”) cholesterol.
- Lowers risk for heart diseases and helps prevent irregular heart rhythms.
It is good for the brain as it helps slowing down the aging of brain cells that might impact memory, reduces inflammation.
- It is good for people with diabetes ; reduces the rise in glucose and insulin levels.
It helps with weight control; due to its slow-digesting and nutrient-dense food, it will make you feel full longer.
- It helps giving you a healthy digestive system.
- It is good for your bones.
- It has a wide range of nutrients such as vitamin E, B6, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus
- High fiber content and high source of proteins
- Has a plenty of monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids
Delicious ways to eat Almond Butter:
- Use it as a spread with jam on bread, pancakes, waffles…
- Mix with Greek-style yogurt to make a light, nutty dip
- Smoothies and ice cream